Where can I hear more about the referendum? There will be some opportunities for community members to attend informational sessions and ask questions about the upcoming referendum. Please feel free to visit any of the following events:
- Village of Mount Horeb, 138 East Main Street, Mount Horeb – March 1 at 7:00 PM
- Town of Moscow, Hollandale Legion Hall, 200 5th Avenue, Hollandale – March 6 at 5:00 PM
- Town of Primrose, Town Hall, 8468 County Road A, Verona – March 6 at 7:30 PM
- Rotary, Upstairs of Grumpy Troll, – March 8 at 12:30 PM
- Village of Blue Mounds, Village Hall, 11011 Brigham Avenue, Blue Mounds – March 8 at 6:30 PM
- Optimist Club, Mount Horeb Public Library, 105 Perimeter Road, Mount Horeb – March 13 at 7:00 PM
- Town of Blue Mounds, Town Hall, 10566 Blue Vista Road, Blue Mounds – March 13 at 7:00 PM
- Town of Cross Plains, Cross Plains Community Center, 3734 County Road P, Cross Plains – March 13 at 8:30 PM
- Mount Horeb Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council, State Bank of Cross Plains – March 14, at 7:30 AM
- Town of Vermont, Town Hall, 4017 County Road JJ, Black Earth – March 14, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Town of Perry, Town Hall, 10084 County Highway A, Mount Horeb – March 14 at 7:30 PM
- Town of Springdale, Town Hall, 2379 Town Hall Road, Mount Horeb – March 20 at 7:00 PM (Please note: BOE meeting begins at 7:30 PM)
Will there be an Open House? Yes, community members are welcome to come to the High School Library on either:
- Saturday, March 11, 9:00- 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 21, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Tours of the building, a brief presentation, and opportunities to ask questions will be afforded to participants.
Where can I find a detailed list of the what the Board of Education approved as part of the referendum question? The following documents were used by the Board of Education to approve the School District going to Referendum on April 4, 2017.